Sunday, April 10, 2011

Xinbu

(Originally posted January 5th, 2010)

A few weeks ago we went to a small town in Miaoli county. I saw it from the train coming back from Kaohsiung and I wanted to check it out. It has a cute old train station.
.


And the inside:




There was a cat wandering around but I didn't get a good picture.



Graffiti in English. I'm not sure why sky is in quotes.


From the train I had seen a park filled with odd statues, so we went looking for it. It was actually quite large. Everything was old and chipped but it would still be a lot of fun for a little kid.


Random statues everywhere.


There were lots of places to eat if you brought your own food.


I liked the roots of this tree.


If you walk through the park, you end up at the ocean. There were a few stalls selling barbecue and roast sweet potatoes. It wasn't the most beautiful day, but in better weather it would be a nice place to walk along the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment